- Promise and deliver.
- Make sure bad news travels fast.
- Writing is thinking.
- Practice transparency within your team.
- Without a point of view there is no point.
- Know your dilithium crystals.
- Don’t ask for information or reports unless they help those you ask to do their jobs.
- Don’t keep two sets of books.
- Showdowns are boring and nobody wins.
- Never vote on anything.
- When presenting the boss with n alternatives he/she will always choose option n+1.
- Nothing is ever decided at a meeting so don’t try.
- Work on things that are important not urgent.
- Products don’t ship with a list of features you thought you’d do but didn’t.
- If you’re interesting someone won’t agree with what you said.
“Hire and promote first on the basis of integrity; second, motivation; third, capacity; fourth, understanding; fifth, knowledge; and last and least, experience. Without integrity, motivation is dangerous; without motivation, capacity is impotent; without capacity, understanding is limited; without understanding, knowledge is meaningless; without knowledge, experience is blind. Experience is easy to provide and quickly put to good use by people with all the other qualities.”
~Dee Hock, founder of Visa.
2014 is coming to an end. 2015 will be here soon.
It’s been a wonderful year at Baidu in Indonesia. So many interesting and awesome things happened in this year and we’re still here. Looking forward to many more years to come as we continue to grow and improve together with you.
Thank you for being with us. Let’s make 2015 an even more wonderful year.
- Understand what people need.
- Address the whole experience, from start to finish.
- Make it simple and intuitive.
- Build the service using agile and iterative practices.
- Structure budgets and contracts to support delivery.
- Assign one leader and hold that person accountable.
- Bring in experienced teams.
- Choose a modern technology stack.
- Deploy in a flexible hosting environment.
- Automate testing and deployments.
- Manage security and privacy through reusable processes.
- Use data to drive decisions.
- Default to open.
Source: U.S. Digital Services Playbook
I wish Indonesian government could also setup such list.Hat tip: Matt.
Recently Baidu Indonesia has been launching two user activities on Facebook to introduce our products.
I’d friendly encourage you to join and participate in those activities. It’s fun and easy. If you’re lucky, you will win some prizes too. Please get more information about the activities below.
If you like and find our products useful, please share it to your friends and relatives. Don’t forget to “Like” Facebook page of each product mentioned above to follow and get latest updates from us.
More exciting news will be coming soon. Thus, please stay tuned.
As some of you already know, since last month I join Baidu and am managing products launched in Indonesia.
The following two products are our key products, and we’d like to invite you to download, test and experience them:
- Baidu PC Faster: Permanently free lightweight PC security and optimization software. It gathers “Health Check”, “Win Update”, “Cleaner”, ”Speedup”, ”Cloud security”, ”Toolbox” and ”PC APP Store” with simple interface and it’s easy to operate. An ideal system optimization solution.
- Baidu Antivirus: Permanently free professional antivirus and ultrafast cloud security software with main features:
- Multiple Antivirus Engine
- Real-time System Defense
- Proactive Defense
- Cloud Security
- Local Support
- Seamless, Automatic update
If you have any feedback, questions, or need more information regarding those products, please feel free to contact us. Your input matters!
“The month of May marked a milestone for Rumah123.com, Indonesia’s No.1 property website and part of the iProperty Group, as it surpassed the one million mark in unique visitors, the highest growth achieved to date by any property portal in the country.
In a statement released, iProperty Group’s Chief Executive Officer, Shaun Di Gregorio said, “We are thrilled with the significant growth that Rumah123.com has achieved in May 2013. Crossing the one million unique visitor mark is an affirmation that more and more property buyers and investors in Indonesia are turning to the internet to look for property and choosing Rumah123.com to find their dream home or next property investment. The success in unique visitors also further widens the gap between Rumah123.com’s nearest competitors in Indonesia by 32%.””
Please read the full article by clicking the link above.
Rumah123.com kembali melaksanakan Asia Property Market Sentiment Survey. Sebuah survei untuk mengetahui tren masyarakat Indonesia terhadap keinginan memiliki dan berinvestasi properti, serta pandangannya terhadap situasi terakhir di bidang properti di Asia.