Jobplanet is growing rapidly in Indonesia and now looking to set up a development team in Jakarta.
If you are interested to build and run a dynamic product and company that help people in finding and landing to their dream jobs with their favorite employers, feel free to send your CV to me and let’s have a talk!
Kindly find more details about the positions and the requirements here.
Just a short notice to all visitors of this site. Since mid-September 2015 I am no longer working at Baidu in Indonesia and joining Jobplanet as Chief Product Officer and Acting Country Manager in Indonesia.
Jobplanet is a Korean online platform that provides job-seekers with crowd-sourced information about the welfare, culture, strengths, and weaknesses of potential employers, along with available job opportunities. Now, Jobplanet is further expanding to Indonesia and other countries in region.
Let’s work together in building better and transparent working environment and future. See you around!
Mari ikuti beberapa akun media sosial di bawah ini yang baru saja dibuka untuk mendapatkan informasi terbaru tentang Baidu, produk dan layanan Baidu, dan semua kegiatannya di Indonesia.
Selain itu, tim Baidu juga akan aktif berkunjung ke kota-kota di Indonesia untuk bertatap muka dengan para penggunanya. Tunggu kedatangannya ya!
Ayo ajak teman-temanmu pengguna produk Baidu di Indonesia untuk berpartisipasi dalam program ini. Kunjungi situs berikut untuk informasi lebih lanjut, http://id.user.baidu.com/ambassador
Baidu User Ambassador adalah program yang diselenggarakan oleh Baidu Indonesia untuk memilih pengguna terbaik yang akan menjadi penghubung antara Baidu dengan masyarakat luas. Para pengguna yang terpilih akan menjalankan tugas sebagai User Ambassador dari Baidu selama 1 tahun.
- Promise and deliver.
- Make sure bad news travels fast.
- Writing is thinking.
- Practice transparency within your team.
- Without a point of view there is no point.
- Know your dilithium crystals.
- Don’t ask for information or reports unless they help those you ask to do their jobs.
- Don’t keep two sets of books.
- Showdowns are boring and nobody wins.
- Never vote on anything.
- When presenting the boss with n alternatives he/she will always choose option n+1.
- Nothing is ever decided at a meeting so don’t try.
- Work on things that are important not urgent.
- Products don’t ship with a list of features you thought you’d do but didn’t.
- If you’re interesting someone won’t agree with what you said.
As suggested by Steven Sinofsky on this article.
“Hire and promote first on the basis of integrity; second, motivation; third, capacity; fourth, understanding; fifth, knowledge; and last and least, experience. Without integrity, motivation is dangerous; without motivation, capacity is impotent; without capacity, understanding is limited; without understanding, knowledge is meaningless; without knowledge, experience is blind. Experience is easy to provide and quickly put to good use by people with all the other qualities.”
~Dee Hock, founder of Visa.
2014 is coming to an end. 2015 will be here soon.
It’s been a wonderful year at Baidu in Indonesia. So many interesting and awesome things happened in this year and we’re still here. Looking forward to many more years to come as we continue to grow and improve together with you.
Thank you for being with us. Let’s make 2015 an even more wonderful year.
- Understand what people need.
- Address the whole experience, from start to finish.
- Make it simple and intuitive.
- Build the service using agile and iterative practices.
- Structure budgets and contracts to support delivery.
- Assign one leader and hold that person accountable.
- Bring in experienced teams.
- Choose a modern technology stack.
- Deploy in a flexible hosting environment.
- Automate testing and deployments.
- Manage security and privacy through reusable processes.
- Use data to drive decisions.
- Default to open.
Source: U.S. Digital Services Playbook
I wish Indonesian government could also setup such list.Hat tip: Matt.
Baidu PC Faster and Baidu Antivirus are now available in Bahasa Indonesia. Please download the latest version of each product and feel free to let us know if you have any feedback.