If you and your company would like to get listed here, feel free to contact me. It’s free!
Below you will find some manufacturers/suppliers of DD/MWD/LWD Surface Systems and Software which can be purchased “off the shelf”. Please contact them directly to receive more information about the product and its compatibility for your existing MWD/LWD equipment. Further customization is possible.
- Tolteq – GUIDE MWD Surface System
- Bench Tree – Bench Tree Receiver
- Focus Oil Tools – KeyDrill MWD Surface Receiver System
They seem to be providing products from KeyDrill Technology.
- OilField Guidance
- Laversab – Model 4100
- Compass Directional Guidance – Surface Systems
- Pulse Directional Technologies – Surface Interface Receiver (SIR)
- Isys Tools – Advanced Mud Pulse Decoding System
- Bench Tree – Bench Tree Software Suite
- Polaris Guidance Systems
- KeyDrill Technology
- Digital Drilling Data Systems (DigiDrill) – DataLogger
- OilField Guidance – Software
- Drill Tek MWD – Archer™ software
- Landmark COMPASS Directional Well Planning Software
- Dynamic Graphics Well Architect
- Weatherford Tech21 Engineering Solutions 5D Directional Drilling Database Design Display – Currently not offered for commercial sale.
- Precision Drilling Technology (PDT) Winserve (now obsolete?) and HawkEye3D
- Agilis Software’s Kellydown
- Trant Logistics TL Longbow PRIME Well Planning Software DD & MWD Software
- PathTracker Directional and Horizontal Drilling Survey Calculation and Well Planning software for Microsoft Windows
- Innova Software Well Seeker
- Schlumberger’s Drilling Office and Petrell Well Design Software
- TechDrill International Integrated Drilling Software Suite
- LogIT MWD Surface Software
- HydroProjects – WellDev
- Paradigm Sysdrill Software
- Byte Process – ByteDaq and ByteLog
- ROGII – StarSteer
- Stoner Engineering Software – SES Geosteering
- Paradigm – Geolog Geosteer
- RockWare – RockWorks
- Horizontal Solutions Inc – LatNavNet
- GeoGraphix – smartStrat
Real-time Drilling Data Software
More soon. Thanks to colleagues who already suggested new additions and help me maintain the list. Much appreciated.
Last updated: November 26, 2015