GetCMS is a small tool that does the server to server CMS installation. It will make the CMS installation a lot of easier, save you money, time, and energy. This tool is suitable for people behind slow internet connection, with no root or shell access and have less time to upload the files by themselves. To get you working right away, some source URLs of major CMS softwares are included through dropdown menu. You may modify this tool and distribute it under GNU Lesser General Public License.
- Unzip the GetCMS zip file.
- Upload all files of GetCMS to one of your web directory.
- Chmod 777 the directory where GetCMS resides and the directory where the CMS zip file is transfered and the installation would take place.
- Open your web browser and go to http://yourdomain.com/yourdirectory/getcms.php
- Follow further instructions available on the program.
- That will be all.
Based on: GetMambo.
For more information about this tool, you can read the readme file included in the package.