Selain itu, tim Baidu juga akan aktif berkunjung ke kota-kota di Indonesia untuk bertatap muka dengan para penggunanya. Tunggu kedatangannya ya!
Recently Baidu Indonesia has been launching two user activities on Facebook to introduce our products.
I’d friendly encourage you to join and participate in those activities. It’s fun and easy. If you’re lucky, you will win some prizes too. Please get more information about the activities below.
If you like and find our products useful, please share it to your friends and relatives. Don’t forget to “Like” Facebook page of each product mentioned above to follow and get latest updates from us.
More exciting news will be coming soon. Thus, please stay tuned.
As some of you already know, since last month I join Baidu and am managing products launched in Indonesia.
The following two products are our key products, and we’d like to invite you to download, test and experience them:
- Baidu PC Faster: Permanently free lightweight PC security and optimization software. It gathers “Health Check”, “Win Update”, “Cleaner”, ”Speedup”, ”Cloud security”, ”Toolbox” and ”PC APP Store” with simple interface and it’s easy to operate. An ideal system optimization solution.
- Baidu Antivirus: Permanently free professional antivirus and ultrafast cloud security software with main features:
- Multiple Antivirus Engine
- Real-time System Defense
- Proactive Defense
- Cloud Security
- Local Support
- Seamless, Automatic update
If you have any feedback, questions, or need more information regarding those products, please feel free to contact us. Your input matters!
FYI, we’re still hiring web dev(ops), a QA engineer and an UI/UX guru.
If you’re based in Jakarta and its surrounding area and currently looking for challenging opportunities, please feel free to send me your CV and other related document/links to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also ask me for more details if you want to.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We are seeking a SEO specialist to join our team. This is a full time position and will be based in Jakarta. He or she will be responsible for driving search engine traffic to our sites through SEO and other online traffic generation methods. The position requires an in-depth understanding of SEO best practices and how search engines work. He or she will have the opportunity to operate at both a strategic and tactical level, while taking end-to-end ownership of the success metrics for the channel.
- Minimum 3 years of SEO experience
- Extensive knowledge of search engine algorithms and SEO best practices.
- Strong understanding of site optimization for search engines and link building expertise.
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills is a must
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS, and web server environments
- High attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and analyze large amounts of data while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Yahoo! Site Explorer, and other industry standard SEO tools
- Degree in Computer Science or related field is a bonus
- Strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Demonstrates initiative/proactive
- Good Communicator
Are you interested with this position? Or, do you know someone who might fit and wants to take the challenge? Any referral is welcome. Please contact me for more details.
BTW, this QA position is still open. Any takers?
We are looking for a QA person with automation experience or skills who can use tools like Selenium to build automated test cases. Based in Jakarta. Please contact me for more details.